Wednesday, June 16, 2010

SUMMER READING

There are a few books I plan to read this summer, and one I want to finish.  I have a thing for first novels - I love to read them!  


  •    The Book Thief, by Markus Zusak

  •     Girl with the Pearl Earring, by Tracy Chevalier

  •     Sarah's Key, by Tatiana de Rosnay

  •     The Feasting Season, by Nancy Coons (1st Novel)
 and I really want to finish:

  •     Queen of Beauty, by Paula Morris (1st Novel)
And I will definitely have to show off one of my new bookmarks, as I read and sip my dry cappuccino with my blueberry scone (available in my etsy shop) http://www.etsy.com/shop/mickstonedesigns!
 
    

1 comment:

  1. Good list of books, thanks for sharing. Your bookmarks are great!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails