Sunday, June 13, 2010

I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO BE A WORLD TRAVELER
I've started doing some serious thinking about taking my online jewelry business global.  I love to travel, so my reluctancy has nothing to do with a lack of desire for different cultures.  On the contrary, that's the part of going global that really appeals to me!  My reluctancy is simply fear.  Fear of complication, fear of completing a customs form incorrectly, fear of something costing more than I anticipated, fear of something not arriving and having a unhappy customer halfway around the world.
But, after researching through the Etsy forums, I am beginning to wonder if I am missing out on a huge market that could be both rewarding, and lucrative. 
I do love chatting with artisans from other countries, why wouldn't I want to include them among my customers, as well?  I may have to plan a couple of visits to the post office to see if I can get a handle on this.
Follow me to see if I take the plunge...  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails