Wednesday, January 20, 2010

New Year Resolutions - Belated

Ok, so it's not January 1st, in fact, it's not even the beginning of January any more. But, here goes....
1. I will not procrastinate.
2. I will mail out all my holiday gifts (yes, there may still be a couple that haven't gone out yet)
3. I will not procrastinate.
4. I will try not to judge others (humfff - see above)
5. I will not resolve to exercise (If I do, it's a sure bet that I won't)
6. I will not put off cleaning the house (this one is not about proscrastinating...I just hate to do it)
7. I will not let leftovers get green and fuzzy in my refrigerator.
8. I will learn how to make perfect jumprings (they are the little circles that you open and close to connect jewelry pieces - it's really the easiest thing to do, but I rush through them and can't seem to get them perfect)
9. I will not be a perfectionist.
10. I will post regular entries onto my blog (which I love to do, but sometimes get busy doing other things)
11. I will not procrastinate.

Happy (Belated) New Year!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails